****I found Nimo!!!! (long overdue photoshoot)****

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Its kinda pointless to have a car that looks fast and nice but be slow as hell. I guess im just more about speed than looks

SxyRed6gen

Reaction score
I like it overall and think the lip kit goes well. With a car that over the top, just putting the usual type-r lip would take away from its presence. Its also fitted and painted well which is sadly uncommon for non-oem parts nowadays

djmerkone

Reaction score
man, if i only had my old 94 accord... SIGH... all i'll say is NEVER let roomates have access to your "good car" keys. end of story.

djmerkone

Reaction score
It would..i think

Can he really put the power down being that low with so little traction?

Although the drivetrain is a little different, think drifting. Same power, less traction. It would probably burn out to hell before he gets to 3rd gear on a race, then again, its all about how you work what you got, not just what you got.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Who says u cant be low and fast? Isnt that a general concept for sports cars?

You can install a oil pan guard, you can correct camber, install a euro r engine and it will be more than all show. Just my opinion.

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
I do think as aggressive as his front end looks, you would expect some speed. But, some people are just not into that (such as myself). I don't think an Euro-R motor would help.. but an H22a sure would. Or he could turbo the F motor.

Back