i know how much 6ga loves teasers =)

all.i.see

Reaction score
why wouldn't you just buy full polish? Not in stock or cost more?

Bax

Reaction score
In other words, buy black polish yourself. :jae:

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Lovin that wheel choice man! Gonna look nice when you finish them. Im wondering if the aircraft remover in the big metal container works better that the aerosol can. Cause you can brush it on thick. Powdercoat is a pain in the azz to get off huh !

all.i.see

Reaction score
they dont come polished in four lug. it cost 150 per wheel to get done through varrstoen

Ya didn't see that four lug tell after I posted but thats a **** load. Good way to get around that haha

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Lovin that wheel choice man! Gonna look nice when you finish them. Im wondering if the aircraft remover in the big metal container works better that the aerosol can. Cause you can brush it on thick. Powdercoat is a pain in the azz to get off huh !

The aerosol stuff takes forever . I may pick up the brush on stuff. However im stuck between 2 choices...

after stripping the wheels i gound that they have casting grooves on the lip and spokes.
It would take forever to sand them down

I can buy the eastwood smothing and polish kit witch will remove them quicker and make the process faster

Or get them re pc a whole different color

What should i do

truWarier02

Reaction score
Damn, an extra 600 to powdercoat. That's almost an extra set of wheels right there haha.

But it'll look much better being polished.

Back