I love special K :)

GlassJAw

Reaction score
I dare say my mate shoulda used one of those in his Civic, he had a custom fabbed one and the downpipe is very close to everything on the firewall.
You say you're gonna do everthing inside the Engine compartment now that you have the manifold, is the engine still in the car??

td-civ

Reaction score
really k24 axles man why didnt i think of that lol i tryed rsx type s ones and they didnt work out lol

Drift

Reaction score
Whoa whoa, where was I when this project went boosted? :bowdown:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I dare say my mate shoulda used one of those in his Civic, he had a custom fabbed one and the downpipe is very close to everything on the firewall.
You say you're gonna do everthing inside the Engine compartment now that you have the manifold, is the engine still in the car??

The mounts were done a while back and we dropped the motor in with the axles etc and pulled everything out. We will be dropping in the motor now and making sure everything fits right and clean up the engine bay before paint so we know how things look before hand.

really k24 axles man why didnt i think of that lol i tryed rsx type s ones and they didnt work out lol

Yep K20's are a bit short.

Whoa whoa, where was I when this project went boosted? :bowdown:

Always was the plan :)

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Mate has removed the engine from the car and now you can see his custom manifold..... looks almost like your sidewinder item.
main.php

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
damn dre looks great! you going to be at pauls over the weekend at all? I'll be back in va till around 2 on sunday.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
I'm most likely going to look like a numpty for asking this, but I can't see where you are going to connect the waste gate. Will that be added onto the manifold later on, or are you running an actuator on the turbo??

Back