I said hello, Now i say goodbye? No more accord....

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that this kid never belonged in an Accord in the first place.

If you were responsible you would go settle the debt with the bank, and get your car back.

/thread.

HECz_

Reaction score
why not work something out with the bank? you should put up the money you have saved up and try and get the car back.. credit is one of the most important things in this country.. you can't do **** without it.... unless you can payoff everything cash.. which doesn't seem to be your case..

I'm sure it's not too late.. and the bank wants money so it'll probably work out

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
why not work something out with the bank? you should put up the money you have saved up and try and get the car back.. credit is one of the most important things in this country.. you can't do **** without it.... unless you can payoff everything cash.. which doesn't seem to be your case..

I'm sure it's not too late.. and the bank wants money so it'll probably work out

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that the note wasn't in his name because he said his dad was paying for it, if this is the case I think he just doesn't give a ****.

Finding some ****box to throw some 22's on is more important than getting his car back.

Don't mean to sound like a dick, but this is irresponsibility at it's finest right here. I hope you weren't posting this thread looking for sympathy.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
thats what it is justin...what the ride is is more important than having one...

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
after reading all this, i think this guy should ride the bus for a while. obviously he or his parents do not have enough responsibility to own a car. they cant make the payments and he wants to buy something that will cost EVEN MORE money. to me bull**** like this is just as bad as the AIG people taking their bonuses. there are millions of families just like this kids out there who are f***ing our economy because they buy sh!t on credit that they do not have. Just my opinion, i know its harsh. but i'm sick of working my *** off for what i have and everyone else finds loopholes to get what they want without working. sorry loso, you dont need a car right now...you need common sense

pinkee334

Reaction score
even when the bank repos your car, you had money saved up can't you get it back from them after they take it?

They give u lke 60 days to come up with whatever balance owed. I say if u can hustle money just like that, just go to them yourself and work it out. It'll show them you're not another young dumbf**k who doesn't care about ur parents' credit (apparently ur dad doesn't care about his own) or even ur own belongings.

Wow.. that is all. Find better cars.

:rofl: Ditto

yea but i think i need something new.

In this economy, they'll charge u an arm and an as* for anything. GET UR CAR BACK!

omfg. srsly. wtf.
don't just let them take it and not do anything about it. That's just plain .....umm, dumb. And those cars...... yikes dude..... how did you end up in an accord in the first place? lol.

+1
Talk to your dad....for them to even consider repo'ing ur car, he had to be at LEAST 90 days behind. Don't you two live together?? :squintwave:

Last edited:

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
after reading all this, i think this guy should ride the bus for a while. obviously he or his parents do not have enough responsibility to own a car. they cant make the payments and he wants to buy something that will cost EVEN MORE money. to me bull**** like this is just as bad as the AIG people taking their bonuses. there are millions of families just like this kids out there who are f***ing our economy because they buy sh!t on credit that they do not have. Just my opinion, i know its harsh. but i'm sick of working my *** off for what i have and everyone else finds loopholes to get what they want without working. sorry loso, you dont need a car right now...you need common sense

well said bro

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
wow. just go talk to your dad to talk to the bank and give them the money to get it back. It's better than any other car listed.

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
You dont need to take on anymore payments again you should just save up and buy a cash car How much were your payments anyway and do not get that donk it will only bring you pain and misery first your tranny your life and your money wil be wasted plus you going to be put put ing around on that trash engine

Last edited:
Back