if you could go back in time.....

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lol guys, he never said we could change the past in our favor :rofl:

id personally go visit jesus (as weird as that sounds haha)...especially to see his trial and what happened in the next few days. such a different time and place...interesting to me at least :D

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Well, a couple of weeks ago I found out that my 11th grade math teacher had a little crush on me and thought I was attractive. I must admit she was pretty hot back in the day. I would surely go back to my junior year in High School and %^%%$%$$%^&%*&^& till she %*%*%%$%$^* and let her @##@$# untill I #%#$#$

minituck04

Reaction score
well you cant really regret anything you have done guys. cause remember this. at the time its exactly what you wanted to do. and what youve done is what makes you who you are today.

philly fresh

and if that would have happened back in the day both your asses would have been on tv

Ajaxn2

Reaction score
lol....I think i would go back and spend more time with my granparents and really try this time to see what their lives were like back when they were my age and stuff!!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i wouldnt go back

"Who you are now is the result of past actions"

LegendRacer22

Reaction score
I would go back about 5 years ago when i was a senior in high school, in my econ class we had to do a stock market game, my partner and i for the class put 100000 fake money into a stock that eventually wen't from 8cents to $13+, if we had known and had real money to invest i'd be a millionaire

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
I would also go back in time a day or 2 so that I could fight myself!!! then id steal my own booze so that I could drink it on the weekend!!

1 more thing 2 chicks at the same time :thumbsup:

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
cantafordaccord said:
I would also go back in time a day or 2 so that I could fight myself!!! then id steal my own booze so that I could drink it on the weekend!!
:

You need help.
They have night classes for you...LOL

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i still like my maidens in distress :p i wanna see feudal japan too...samurais and ninjas ftw!!!

Back