Import Alliance 11' July 16th-17th, Nashville,TN

1slosedan

Reaction score
Is there a hotel or gas station some what near by we could meet at, then cruise together? Maybe get some rolling shots, and knock out some introductions. If we can get a 15-20 car 6GA cruise in that would be sick.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
At the entrance there is a huge area as in the highway is pretty much shutdown where we could all meet. Gas stations are farther away from the actual speedway.

1slosedan

Reaction score
cruise together where? We would have to all meet up after we get to Nashville.

In to the car show. Whether it be like 5 minutes down the road, or 20. Just a meeting point where we can all get together, and enter in one group. But my question was already answered.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
hmmm if I can find somebody else around here to roll down there with me, I might go... maybe my friend will be done with his K20 type-r swap by then :naughtyrun: The 10 hour drive would be worth it

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Each year we have tried to meet up before but it always fails. So the best option honestly is to just try and get the cars together once we are in the meet. Usually around mid-day people start leaving for food, pics, etc so the lot will empty out some.

Also to get a good parking spot you want to get there incredibly early, so unless you are staying with other accord owners, it would not be a good idea to meet up before because entering the speedway is always a HUGE mess. I think last year it took some people hours to get in.

I might park outside in the morning, ride my bike inside and pay. Then just go get my car when the traffic calms down :D
OHH and no worries eggy about the tip thing :D

I got your original post before your ninja edit :naughty:. Chris told me the name of a store which could either be epic or weird depending on what type of work you'll be doing.

Your car always gets compliments, no need to change.

List updated!

So I guess Chris told you where I was working? :D I am actually at their headquarters, specifically their DC.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
hmmm if I can find somebody else around here to roll down there with me, I might go... maybe my friend will be done with his K20 type-r swap by then :naughtyrun: The 10 hour drive would be worth it

Congratulations, you have made it to the maybe list:thumbup:
Each year we have tried to meet up before but it always fails. So the best option honestly is to just try and get the cars together once we are in the meet. Usually around mid-day people start leaving for food, pics, etc so the lot will empty out some.

Also to get a good parking spot you want to get there incredibly early, so unless you are staying with other accord owners, it would not be a good idea to meet up before because entering the speedway is always a HUGE mess. I think last year it took some people hours to get in.

I might park outside in the morning, ride my bike inside and pay. Then just go get my car when the traffic calms down :D
OHH and no worries eggy about the tip thing :D

So I guess Chris told you where I was working? :D I am actually at their headquarters, specifically their DC.

Yeah during our pillow talk he mentioned the name of the store but that is it. Congrats on the job. I thought they might have offered you a job photographing the female models ha. Are you moving up to Ohio? Or do they have a head quarters in Nashville?

We all need to meet in the back right parking lot area next to the bleachers like last year.

Back