Import Alliance 11' July 16th-17th, Nashville,TN

Mikey

Reaction score
Why couldnt someone get a room(s) ahead of time and just split the room when/if someone needs one. That's what Im considering doing. Getting it a few weeks in advance, that way I have a room for sure, then if anyone needs one, they can just pay me half or whatever. :deal:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Why couldnt someone get a room(s) ahead of time and just split the room when/if someone needs one. That's what Im considering doing. Getting it a few weeks in advance, that way I have a room for sure, then if anyone needs one, they can just pay me half or whatever. :deal:
I agree rooms should definitely be bought in advance. I also think its a good idea to have a little organization on where people are thinking about staying. I might stay at the motel 6 again or stay at the hotel chris is staying at

Mikey

Reaction score
I need to look at a map or something and find out what hotels are nearby. I aint staying at no Embassy Suites but I dunno about no La Quinta...:ugh:

Accordman722

Reaction score
Count me in! , My buddys Rx8 is gonna put my car to shame on the way down tho.lol

Back