Import Alliance 2009 Pic Thread (TONS OF PICS)

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
when i heard you were doing something crazy that is the car that came to my mind...looked really good!!! my car was outside on saturday..we didn't get there on time..but sunday it was there

LOL thanks man, yea the faces were kinda beat on the equips so we decided to do something kinda crazy, and that was the outcome. but they will be ALOT more subtle and not as flashy, but still dope when they are back on. this weekend was an absolute blast

SykVSyx

Reaction score
csmith, love the rims on the 8th Gen......goes nicely.

Always liked your 6GA, so it's no surprise that the next ride would be tastefully done as well.

Millz, nice job on the tapework! :jae:

pattywak

Reaction score
I just KNEW that was your ride CSmith! Looking hella fresh with the rims and the splatter on the side mirrors. Very original.

BlackDeathV6BG

*VIP ACCORD*
Reaction score
I had a great time in TN! It was nice to meet Changaroo, 00accord4cyl, Dinzdale40, csmiths98av6, & pattywak. Finally I get to put a face behind all these SN's on 6thgen and V6P. I'm def driving down next year for IA with a full swap lol

I'll post up some of my pics asap when I get around to editing them.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Eric, things didn't work out with you guys meeting up with the guys that came down from here?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Eric, things didn't work out with you guys meeting up with the guys that came down from here?
Millz ended up being the only one that came down from Toronto, but i did get to meet up with him..he didn't make it to the morning meet because he had a few hold ups on the drive down...still can't believe he drove that far

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Millz ended up being the only one that came down from Toronto, but i did get to meet up with him..he didn't make it to the morning meet because he had a few hold ups on the drive down...still can't believe he drove that far

Hmm, I thought Ryan came down as well(guy in the multi-coloured Lude).

Anyway, yeah, Millz is cool like that, he's willing to drive pretty much anywhere if it's "for a good cause"!

slow f23

Reaction score
i didnt get a chance to go, but if you saw the ek9 with the plates "real ek9" and a gt35r turbo'd rsx those were the people i was going to go with. . car isnt done yet so couldnt make it.

heard it was an amazing time though!

Millz

Reaction score

ill see ya next year too :smash:

Hmm, I thought Ryan came down as well(guy in the multi-coloured Lude).

Anyway, yeah, Millz is cool like that, he's willing to drive pretty much anywhere if it's "for a good cause"!

drive was well worth it too, ryan and another buddy of mine rolled with me (kareem) but they all went in my car, next year im hoping to get a caravan from up here to go to IA

wish i came on time didn't get to meet pattywak, changaroo, and blackdeathV6 even though i saw their cars

changaroo and blackdeath were also at the same hotel as us but as soon as we got back from the show sat i passed out since i was awake for a good 36 hours straight :|

next year ill be more punctual with time probably

Back