Import Alliance Summer 2010 Meet Information Thread: "The FifthTennial" Meet

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ugh. I my face and neck got it baaaaad. I was in pain for a couple days, and when I woke up Monday I felt lightheaded and dizzy, I ended up taking the day off. I'm guessing i got sun poisoning (heat sickness?) too.

Now I'm not in pain...but I'm peeling. eck. Whoever had that sunblock was smart. I would have been smarter if I used it. lol

Matt...your feet did look hilarious.

Fritz

Reaction score
Heheh I was the one with the sunscreen. Everything else is just fine, only my legs burned. I have no idea why I didnt think about them at the time.

Millz

Reaction score
holy crap :S thankfully i stocked up on sunscreen, no sunburn whatsoever

my cheeks are a bit rosey and thats about it (i remembered to apply it to my legs as well hahaha)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Burn.jpg

Wow......

What I said! :skurred:

f23a1_Jones

Reaction score
sounds like alot of accord members are going. thats awesome haha. but ill be going as well. Ill be driving my car down to TN, but im going in my friends Rsx to the actual IA. lol

f23a1_Jones

Reaction score
this event happened 3 months ago

Naw dude IA just happened today (10/17/10) I was talking about this years. It was in a huge parking lot, still in nashville lol. unless your talking about an old post?? :thinking:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Naw dude IA just happened today (10/17/10) I was talking about this years. It was in a huge parking lot, still in nashville lol. unless your talking about an old post?? :thinking:

Well technically this thread is old since it is for the summer meet. But I think we all got what you were saying.

f23a1_Jones

Reaction score
Well technically this thread is old since it is for the summer meet. But I think we all got what you were saying

ah ok my bad on my part man. i guess i was confused as well... :hide:

I made this thread for this past summer's Import Alliance meet. Wish I could've gone to the fall meet.

yeah it was pretty nice this year. this year was my first time. sadly there wasnt many 6th gens out there but the ones that were 6th gens were coupes haha. But there were many 5th gens tho

Back