In-dash non-nav units

lashlee

Reaction score
Unllike the P4000 the alpine is great. I'm not a pioneer fan and they seemed to dropped off all the important stuff that you should get in a h/u. It's easy to add nav, bluetooth, ipod, changer, it's got three outputs with sub control. You can add a digital processor as well. The alpine offers pulse touch, or a zap that gives you some ffedback that you are on a "button" on the touch screen. I compete in sq competions so some thigs are important to me that may not matter to others. It also has the adjustable screen to compensate for differnt light conditions. They all need some sort of video bypass, the kenwood units are the easiest with the alpine and pioneer coming up behind them. I've also got a Kenwood DDX-6019 in my truck and like it as well.

HillACCORD

Reaction score
when i had neon around it...ugly
106.jpg

but i like it, awesome brand(panasonic) touch screen great sound quality. i might be selling my car, so it might be up for sale.

AFAccord

Reaction score
First 6th Gen Coupe:

Farenheit 7" In-Dash screen with moded Xbox w/320Gb HDD running Xbox Media Center:

1112071112.jpg

P1050181.jpg

Current 6th Gen Coupe:

Pioneer AVH-6000DVD. 7" Touchscreen, 6-disc CD/DVD changer with MP3/WMA support, satellite radio, bluetooth, vehicle dynamics display and all the other goodies. 3 sets of 4volt outputs. Less buttons, more screen. Purchased from AAFES for $999 + no tax.

small.jpg

Interior.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

Last edited:
Back