injen intake

slaiguy

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone can tell me where the best site is to buy an injen short ram intake? any help would be appreciated.

truonghthe

Reaction score
try ebay, in over all the price range around $250 lol, if I was you I would buy an Ebay intake then go powder coat black (or whatever your engine theme is) then use a K&N filter lol.

slaiguy

Reaction score
so i ordered the short ram from ebay and now im waitin to get it. but quick question- do you think its pointless to get an intake and not an exhaust? obviously the whole "to each, his own" bs, but i dont wanna f--- anything up later on down the road. i kno if im suckin in air, that i need to let it out. but would i really need a new exhaust system?

slowCG2

Reaction score
Ebay is awesome. You can get a short ram for $20. Autozone has them too but a little more expensive. Plus they come in all sorts of colors.

truonghthe

Reaction score
If you have alot of $$$ that you need to burn then get the whole exhaust done, if not then just get the intake for now lol. BTW whats your engine? I4 or V6?

Here is mine lol, I got a V6 with Ebay SRI, XSP header, Magnaflow catback system and a stock Cat, Gran total with labor to put on around $800 because I got a dam good deal for exhaust and header lol.

Video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vHYQLbUxJIQ.

slaiguy

Reaction score
i have a v6, w/ soon to come injen short ram intake hahaha. i like the look of the tl-s exhaust, and i know it has no performance value, but the cans are hot. but like i said, my main concern is that i dont f--- my engine up.

coloradoavs97

Reaction score
I just ordered an injen SRI off of AutoAnything.com....i got it for 160 cause of the july 4th sale or whatever, but in my opinion, you pay for what you get so thats why i went with injen instead of ebay.

coloradoavs97

Reaction score
i installed the injen SRI the other day and its great, fits perfect and looks awesome, way better than an ebay intake

slaiguy

Reaction score
good to hear colorado, cuz imma do mine later today when i get outta work. i already took my resonator out; but everythin else was fairly simple?

Back