injen intake

slaiguy

Reaction score
any tips i may need?

Last edited:

coloradoavs97

Reaction score
its a real simple process, the two hoses that you have to remove were kind of a bitch for me but got them done, i didn't remove my resonator totally, just the snorkel looking thing, did you get the whole thing out an how??

OniLink3089

Reaction score
where can i get a K&N filter for cheap? i have an ebay short ram intake powder coated black already.

slaiguy

Reaction score
ive taken my front bumper off a few times from having diy'ed the black housing on the headlights. i knew i was gonna get an intake so i just took off the lower part near the wheel but never really payed too much attention to the rest of it, like the air filter area. i just wanna make sure i get this right the first time.

coloradoavs97

Reaction score
i heard that you can take the resonator box off by taking the wheel off and working from there, but i'm taking my car to my mechanic this week for an oil change, fixing my headlights, and ill tell him to remove the rest of my resonator since i dont feel like it.

i have two concerns though

1), my filter comes realllllllllly close to touching this metal piece next to the battery

2) in the photo for the instruction manual, they have the positive cable for the battery resting on top of the intake, so i did the same, i had it below the intake but then saw that in the photo they had it above so i took it off and switched it, here check out my photo

Back