Innovative mounts Fitment issues

greekpizza

Reaction score
I recently ordered some innovative motor mounts, The driver side mount doesnt line up, ive talked to innovative. They sent me a replacement with same issue. Has anyone else had this problem only 2 out of the 3 holes line up. Im calling them back today and was hoping that someone else had the same issue as me, the factory mount bolts up fine, and i highly doubt that my cars frame is bent and my factory mount. anyone with innovative mounts, how was your fitment?

greekpizza

Reaction score
I'm V6, but I didn't have a problem with mine.

thats interesting cause im sure it has to be the same mount. Im tempted to take the mount to a junkyard just to make sure my car isnt the issue. i just dont know how it could be. they have sent me two mounts now and both do not fit.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
thats interesting cause im sure it has to be the same mount. Im tempted to take the mount to a junkyard just to make sure my car isnt the issue. i just dont know how it could be. they have sent me two mounts now and both do not fit.

You said the factory mount bolts up fine? Compare the factory mount to the corresponding Innovative mount, there has to be a difference somewhere.

And how far off is the hole that's not lining up?

agginline86

Reaction score

f23 has 3 motor mounts if I'm not mistaken
I dont think they are the same as v6
maybe they sent you the wrong ones?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yea they're different.

F/H

20250-2.jpg

J

10350-2.jpg

nathan007

Reaction score
It was last year so my memory might be fuzzy from all the beer i've gone trough since then... But if i remember correctly i had issues with my driver side mount too, i just filed one of the holes bigger to make it fit. I'll know for sure when i take my engine out in the next 2 weeks.

My real issue was the rear mount, i never was able to get the mount-to-bracket bolt to go trough. Was like 1/4 inch to far back/too low. Used OEM filled with urethane when i finally gave up.

Edit: f23 to h23 swap.

Back