inspire fogs in 01-02 coupe bumper

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
fda600bd7dcda14cf41ee2d440bd6f94.jpg

I just got my fogs in today and just a little confused on the two wires the solid white and red with grey plug.

From what I read off a different forum the white wire is 12v and red is tap to cigarette lighter?? For switch?

Can I use both but have them in separate slots in the fuse box under the dash.

Can someone please clarify this. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Jordan_H

Reaction score

I just got my fogs in today and just a little confused on the two wires the solid white and red with grey plug.

From what I read off a different forum the white wire is 12v and red is tap to cigarette lighter?? For switch?

Didn't you have civic fogs? The bulbs should both be h11 so you can reuse the civic harness.

sg_81

Reaction score

Im confused as well with those two wires you have marked as problem. Been trying to search for answers but have come up with mixed inputs. Anyone willing to give some pointers i would appreciate it a lot.

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Im confused as well with those two wires you have marked as problem. Been trying to search for answers but have come up with mixed inputs. Anyone willing to give some pointers i would appreciate it a lot.
I found the pic on Google my harness looks the same.

Back