ITR caliper clearence

732xghost

Reaction score
I have a pair of ITR calipers along with Prelude VTEC rotors that I wanna upgrade to on my 4cyl EX-L Accord. Will the calipers (which are the same as the AV6) clear the OEM 4cyl wheels? has anyone tried this?

or am i going to need a wider 16" set of wheels?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
If they are the same size as av6 then I assume the rotors are the same size as the av6. If they clear it will be tight. The easiest way to find out is to unbolt your caliper and push it aside, bolt on the itr caliper and test fit your wheels. It would only take a few minutes if you know what your doing. Just wondering but what year itr calipers are they, the easy answer will be finding out the size of wheels it's equipped with from the factory.

jwong512

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, these are the same calipers as our V6 Accords and the 96 Prelude Vtec. I think I remember Drift tried it and he said it barely fit on his 15" stock wheel. Search up my thread on the ITR rotor upgrade and there should be a picture there.

Drift

Reaction score
Its close, but they clear it just fine:

DSC00013.jpg

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
That's a tight fit! yea yea i knw that's what she said ha, ha. And I thought my bbk filled up my 18's pretty well lol.

Back