It's official, my new DD

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I dont have a real camera, but enjoy anyways.

I bought the car as a collision vehicle and repaired everything, even replaced the steering wheel air-bag. I replaced the cylinder head with 90k. Did a full 100k service. I added a Lextasy strut bar and Seibon CF hood. I added the bra because it was new in the trunk and its OEM. I still have the accord but it will be sold by this spring, I already have someone buying it.

I wanted something in automatic for the daily use and with power, the NA supra engine is plenty faster than my 5 speed accord. I won't be modding this car anymore so dont ask or tell, It just makes sense since my fun car is a 71 datsun 240z, there will be some updates there too soon.

Foot notes:
2003 is300 5 speed auto with Eshift.
102k engine 90k.
ABS/TCS and brake assist.
Sun-roof
Auto dimming heated mirrors
LSD
OEM HID'S and yellow Fogs.
Lextasy strut bar
OEM style Seibon CF hood
15 sec qrt mile
Top speed 145

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Mojeans69

Reaction score
I love these cars....nice pick up :thumbsup: I call them the 4 door coupes they seem like they should be coupes to me

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Sick! Congrats on getting it finally finished - I know you have been working on it for a while.

Sad to see you move on from the Accord scene..

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I love these cars....nice pick up :thumbsup: I call them the 4 door coupes they seem like they should be coupes to me

2jz ftmfw

turbo that beast
lol nah, i know how to do it. But i will just leave it stock
Sick! Congrats on getting it finally finished - I know you have been working on it for a while.

Sad to see you move on from the Accord scene..
Only took me a year lol. Thats mostly becuz im a cheap *** and I looked for good deals to complete it. haha thanks though
nice pick up man.
Thanks!
I would lower it just a **** hair.
I MIGHT, tein springs.
looks nice, enjoy it
Thanks john

Back