FS: J36 Swapped Coupe

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Yea but its been fixed right. You honestly car even tell it was in an accident. Still has a clean title. And yes those numbers were on low compression.

Meow

Reaction score
I want to know how he supposedly achieved the highest documented NA j-series whp/tq on a low compression motor. BTW, if you actually read the COMPLETE mod list you'd see that the piston brand is NOT LISTED.

Smh

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
I want to know how he supposedly achieved the highest documented NA j-series whp/tq on a low compression motor. BTW, if you actually read the COMPLETE mod list you'd see that the piston brand is NOT LISTED.

Smh

rep worthy.. too bad i can't rep in a FS thread :sad:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Smh

My bad about the pistons, I read it elsewhere which ones he used, and could have sworn I saw it in this thread as well.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I have my secrets. There was no spray used. I'm not Gona share them. At our shop we have the record for the fastest 1/4 mile stock turbos GTR, highest hp/tq n55 135i, highest hp all motor j series, fastest all motor native j series car, highest hp pump gas 2g dsm (did that with a stoxk block NOT SHORBLOCK), fastest pump gas dsm, and were shooting for the fastest all motor brz. The pistons are oem j35a4 pistons. Not j35a3 ones.

Back