JaxAccord's 98 F23A1 LX

jaxaccord

Reaction score
just realized that you and I have the same wheels except on size.

yeah, I stick with the 17's, i may go to an 18 with a new set, but jax's roads are so covered with potholes and what not, that I figured the smaller 17s would last longer as far as staying true and not getting bent lips...but I like the look of the RS7...you gots good taste:rock:

jaxaccord

Reaction score
looks pretty good. where'd you get the rear fog from?

Well i got the idea from the 5th gen accord guys on Honda-tech.com, and then went looking for a cheaper alternative to the one they are looking at
, but the install is easy enough and I hadn't seen any hondas around town with one...so i did it.

Here is the link to the honda-tech page that has a full write up on how to install (for a 5th gen), but the same applies to the 6th, there are cutouts in the metal support bumper for the rear fogs, I had to grind the metal a little for a better fit, but it works, and I like the way it looks, will I ever see fog thick enough to use it, prolly not, so I wired it to the parking lights...
anywayshttp://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2257653&postid=33093458

But I got the light from ebay...this is the same kit I got, but..i got mine about a year ago...so..good luck..http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-RAYBRIG-REAR-FOG-LIGHT-KIT-CRX-CIVIC-EK-EG-EF-DA-CD_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c39Q3a1Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem260298770657QQitemZ260298770657

oh yeah, I forgot...it goes on the drivers side..which is why for JDM models you see it on the right side....

Last edited:

A-cord

Reaction score
hey you think you can put up a full pic of the rear *an upper and a lower shot*. i want to see how the rear fog looks.. i kinda don't like how it sits right on the horizontal line.. i just want to see how it looks straight on from the rear.

thanks man.

jaxaccord

Reaction score
:rofl:
wat kind of fogs are those kinda looks like the wal-mart specials lol no offence just wondering

yeah I hear ya dude, they are actually "pep boy specials.." haha, my last house was kinda in a new in-development location, and there weren't any street lights up yet, and I work third shift, so at night, it was dark as ****, so this was before I installed the HID's and the stock halogens just weren't given me the output I needed...so I bought the fogs..but I plan to swap them out for a set of EK fogs..

Back