Jay Leno's garage....2009 GTR

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thats not too bad. i like how you can tune alot of the stuff on the car already, like the suspension and shifting and stuff, thats pretty cool.

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Its defently and aww inspiring car and I would kill for one but the fact that they don't want it to be moddified it just not right, when I think of a skyline a think of a car that you add a big turbo and a few other mods and will some everything even if its fixed up. Just my personal opinion what do u guys think about them trying to contorl the car to much? Like them making you sign a contract in japan that says they wont modify it or take it to the take or else you void the warrenty. Or the fact that they have the speed limit on the street of 112mph. I'm currious to hear what some other car guys think.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i've heard they've already cracked the computer on it and Nissan has a Vspec(100 more hp and 300lbs lighter) model that is lapping the Ring faster than the Carrera GT....i think it was 7:25 and the cgt is 7:28...with the regular GTR being 7:38....

theaccordian

Reaction score
Its defently and aww inspiring car and I would kill for one but the fact that they don't want it to be moddified it just not right, when I think of a skyline a think of a car that you add a big turbo and a few other mods and will some everything even if its fixed up. Just my personal opinion what do u guys think about them trying to contorl the car to much? Like them making you sign a contract in japan that says they wont modify it or take it to the take or else you void the warrenty. Or the fact that they have the speed limit on the street of 112mph. I'm currious to hear what some other car guys think.

dude this isnt a crx or civic. this is a SUPERCAR. on the level of lambos an ferarris. you or anyone else that isnt an engineer for that car company wont be able to mod this car to go faster. this isnt something you can just slap coilovers on or install a boost controller and make faster. the level of tehcnology of these kinda cars are far advanced for weekend racers working with a socket wrench in their garage.. so leave it the way the nissan engineers designed it, cause if you do mess with it I GUARANTEDD youre gonna fukc it up.

deucescorner

Reaction score

4drh22accord

Reaction score
I've seen that car in person. Let me tell you that pictures nor videos do that car justice. It is so much sexier in front of you. Talk about a car that was well thought out and put together. Like it shows on there, you are able to tune a few things and the digital gauges that go from 3 to 6 depending on your preference is a smart idea. Can't wait to see what happens when someone modifies that car. I see a widebody and a sick turbo set up in the making already.

waccord99

Reaction score
dude this isnt a crx or civic. this is a SUPERCAR. on the level of lambos an ferarris. you or anyone else that isnt an engineer for that car company wont be able to mod this car to go faster. this isnt something you can just slap coilovers on or install a boost controller and make faster. the level of tehcnology of these kinda cars are far advanced for weekend racers working with a socket wrench in their garage.. so leave it the way the nissan engineers designed it, cause if you do mess with it I GUARANTEDD youre gonna fukc it up.

i guess u have never seen/heard of a modified supercar.........lambos and ferrais are modified constantly hit up youtube...yea not everyone has the money to mod one if not own one but it has been done....ur talkning like it isnt possible.....the type of people that buy these type of cars generally arent gonna be the ones working on them.......lol..............i got one question why shouldnt a consumer be able to do anything that they wish with a product that they have brought as long as its not hurting sumone....if they mess it up **** it.....build it race it break it repeat it..

theaccordian

Reaction score
i guess u have never seen/heard of a modified supercar.........lambos and ferrais are modified constantly hit up youtube...yea not everyone has the money to mod one if not own one but it has been done....ur talkning like it isnt possible.....the type of people that buy these type of cars generally arent gonna be the ones working on them.......lol..............i got one question why shouldnt a consumer be able to do anything that they wish with a product that they have brought as long as its not hurting sumone....if they mess it up **** it.....build it race it break it repeat it..

they do but dont expect the company to honor their warranties.

Back