Jeffro's 2000 Sedan LX (56k)

Jeffro

Reaction score
Everything's stock... for now.

I'm pretty sure everyone saw my car not too long ago in the "Eye Candy" section, but now I'll put it where it belongs. I just got done (earlier this week) threading my shifter to get it ready to be short-throw. That is the only immediate project I'm working on. Plan is for an AEM CAI when I get the cash, and then Headers and Exhaust after that, but money's tight so I try not to hold my breath on when that is going down. Other than that, you can see in the pictures. Feel free to flame away about the tail lights, but I like 'em.

Front2.jpg

Back2.jpg

And yes, those are wicked cool 15" wheels... Top that! :D

Wheels.jpg

theaccordian

Reaction score
*ignites flame thrower* your car is so...virgin..its untouched, cept for the tailights, which I dunoo im just no feeling, sorry, different strokes for different folks. Id recommend first mods to be a drop and wheels, these mods are so much more noticeable and gratifying, than an intake.

but despite all this, the fact that your car is 5 speed, nullifes your choice in tailights, and autmoatically makes your accord better than all the other auto accords by default :D

Jeffro

Reaction score
Oh ya, you reminded me. I would like to lower it (maybe 1.5" give or take) but wheels are further down on my list. I also don't know as much about lowering, so that's going to take me a while longer to attempt. If only the world had a little more money in it for everything I wanted :rolleyes: . I guess that's what I get for putting ANOTHER $900+ into my wife's POS Oddy instead of selling it and getting her something else. :mad: I was calculating last night, and I think this was the 3rd or 4th Near or over $1000 bill I've paid for that Oddy in the last 365. :eek:

So what do you think about lowering it on stock wheels? lol

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Just slap some nice tires on and call it. Check out the Red/Clear tails in eGay, they make me wish I had a Sedan sometimes.

theaccordian

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Oh ya, you reminded me. I would like to lower it (maybe 1.5" give or take) but wheels are further down on my list. I also don't know as much about lowering, so that's going to take me a while longer to attempt. If only the world had a little more money in it for everything I wanted :rolleyes: . I guess that's what I get for putting ANOTHER $900+ into my wife's POS Oddy instead of selling it and getting her something else. :mad: I was calculating last night, and I think this was the 3rd or 4th Near or over $1000 bill I've paid for that Oddy in the last 365. :eek:

So what do you think about lowering it on stock wheels? lol

better than the reverse, wheels without lowering. but honestly dude, the suspension is like the foundation, id rather have a slow car that can handle, than a fast car that cant, and our cars cant go very fast with bolt ons in the first place. read up on suspension. you can improve an accords suspension alot more than you can improve its enigine imo.

a loud car with boltons and no suspension mods, is like a football player that only works up his upper body and never works out his chicken legs, you have to work your way from the bottom up.

damn im horrible at metaphors :(

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i'm lowered on stock wheels. you can usually find stock alloys w/ tires for what $200-300? if you don't want to lower on hubcaps. either way though, I agree with accordian, I think a drop would look good

Jeffro

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Just slap some nice tires on and call it. Check out the Red/Clear tails in eGay, they make me wish I had a Sedan sometimes.

Actually, they are brand new tires... I just bought them in May! (And I got 85,000 out of my last set, so it was definately needed)... I will also say, H-rated tires perform much better as well :)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
What you need are my old chrome wheels :D

Car looks good..your car is the eternal blue right?? cant' really tell

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Not a fan of them taillights..I think they should have made them inset into the housing but that's just mean. Other than that it's looking clean man

Jeffro

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
What you need are my old chrome wheels :D

Car looks good..your car is the eternal blue right?? cant' really tell

You got it... Eternal blue (and if I'm not mistaken, 2000 was the first year it was offered.) IMO, the blue that is on the 01's and 02's is a little different, too... I think it is brighter or something when I see mine next to a newer model...

And, if you're sending your wheels to me for no cost, I'll put them on :D LOL :D

Back