Jet Performance v. Just Look

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
What are the actual difference between the Jet V-Force "Universal" module and the deal where you send you ECU in. Reason I'm asking, I can't really afford to have my car down for the time it takes to send my ECU away. Intuition tells me both would be the same deal, especially after seeing Jet's Mustang Dyno PDF on their website. http://www.jetchip.com/pdf/dyno/Honda/1998 Honda VTEC 65001.pdf

Weigh in with your input!

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
LOL! A stock 98 automatic Accord gets 167 hp on a Mustang dyno? I call BS on that. Looks like Jet made a fake graph for marketing purposes to me.

Crono139

Reaction score
You'll get more out of sending your ECU in for a reprogram because they can change the settings to fit your car's current standing. You're pretty much on your own with the V-Force module.

As for the downtime...

AFAccord said:
I packaged it in the box provided by JET and shipped it off at 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon via USPS Express Mail. It made it from South Carolina to Cali by 8am the next morning! JET flashed it, and loaded their custom programs and maps into my ECU, and over-nighted it back to me at no extra cost. I received my ECU from DHL Deliveries at 10:30am Thursday morning, and quickly installed it.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Auto, no vtec crossover, with 40% humidity, and makes almost 170hp stock?

I'm on that like white on rice.

Back