JF's 92 Miata

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I honestly thought your car had been featured when I saw this, same wheels and everything. Hardtops look sooo good

LOL yeah I have talked to him. Love his car. It is inspiration.

^As far as Miatas go, that’s the business.

I’m guessing the hardtops are pricey because of their rarity, Jordan?

Somewhat. I guess the "market value" is whatever the seller prices it at since you can not buy them new. I have seen hardtops go from $700-$1400 so it is obviously easier to find one if you are willing to pay more than $1000. . . however I am not.

That red hardtop Miata is one I can definately respect.

JF, it's coming along nicely, the hardtop would be 'icing'.

Yeah. He is straight functional. He is building a new motor now with ITB's :thumbsup:
Thanks. Trying hard to find me one.

Last edited:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Updated some of the parts list.
I have collected some parts over the winter, just waiting till spring break when I have time to get the car out and install everything.Nothing to major as I am on the search for certain things put decent for now.
Here are a few things
  • oem rear lip
  • side diffusers
  • nardi wheel
  • full hose kit
  • rollbar
  • skid plate

I am looking for a hardtop but I have thought about going another route.
Which do you like better? :thumbsup:
(hardtop)http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhp7lkOQlE1qc8r8ko1_500.jpg
(G-string)http://w1087.photobucket.com/albums/j479/formoverfunctionz/customers/tig2.jpg
(rear view) http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j453/projectgla/Project-G/hin4.jpg

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I like the name of the second, but the hardtop looks nicer. Even though everyone does it.

So I guess the G-string would be nice because its different.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The G is kinda cool looking, but imo if you’re going to spend money on another top it may as well be something that’s completely different than what you have now and do a better job of keeping the weather out. Plus I do think the hardtop is the best looking. I know they’re hard to find. :(

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Still working on getting a hardtop. I have updated my parts list again. I am waiting on my seat and harness to come in but other than that, most of everything is on the car now. I have had such a blast working on this little car. Spring weather is finally getting here.

Here is a rolling shot just to keep you entertained. :thumbsup:
photo1_zpsfd0d5604.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'll still love your car if you get a blast pipe, but you should stick to the Enthuza. Sweet pic, love the red and white.

I admire the persistence in looking for the HT. One has got to turn up somewhere sooner or later. And when it does, it will look soo good. :)

Back