JF's 92 Miata

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Is this by chance you and that Gabe person.

408573_324611234331987_1376045243_n.jpg

If so, Sweet and Low featured you

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That's me!!
I appreciate the love. Thank you for sharing it man! So excited lol

Based on air freshener location. Appears to be him :lawl:

If that's true then your car is getting early recognition.

YEEEEE!!!! It really makes me feel good when people take the time to take a picture of my car. It makes every drop of sweat, every penny, and every second worth it. Whether the car is loved by few or all, I will continue to enjoy the build the way I want to do it! :)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That's me!!
I appreciate the love. Thank you for sharing it man! So excited lol

YEEEEE!!!! It really makes me feel good when people take the time to take a picture of my car. It makes every drop of sweat, every penny, and every second worth it. Whether the car is loved by few or all, I will continue to enjoy the build the way I want to do it! :)

I saw it on FB because a bunch of my car group people liked it. Well deserved feature. Beautiful car

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Small update:

I sold the Revolution wheels and bought 2 piece wheels lol :thumbsup:
BBS RM. So happy with them because mesh wheels look so good.

In other news, I am still searching for a hardtop. If you know of any around my area plus fill me in with some info!

Here are some pictures of the wheels. Haven't got the rears finished yet. Stay tuned!!
78521612-30A5-45B4-9DDB-81B7204F2CF5-3457-00000125B01BE905_zps535476ac.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Every time I see this thread bumped, I always hope for a hard top. haha

Meshies ftw!!

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Every time I see this thread bumped, I always hope for a hard top. haha

Meshies ftw!!

I know right :ugh2:
I have 3 different hard tops I am looking at getting right now. 1 red, 1 black, and 1 white. I am going for the black one right now because it's the cheapest but the black and red one are both still up in the air if I am able to get them. The white one is in perfect condition but a little more money than the others. I guess we'll see.

Wheels look good, can't wait to see what they actually look like on the car.

Thanks man. The front wheels are already on the car but it looks weird so that's why I haven't uploaded any photos lol. But lets just say that the wheels fitment are so perfect! :thumbsup: Just wait and see!

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Saw the picture on instagram. You're right, the fitment is perfect. I'll still wait for a better picture though!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I know right :ugh2:
I have 3 different hard tops I am looking at getting right now. 1 red, 1 black, and 1 white. I am going for the black one right now because it's the cheapest but the black and red one are both still up in the air if I am able to get them. The white one is in perfect condition but a little more money than the others. I guess we'll see.

Ah ok, nice. It might be best to get one in good shape so you don't have to troubleshoot any noise/wind problems, or mess with weatherstripping.

Is the red one in good condition? Then you wouldn't have to spend money on top to paint it.

White top with red Miata with white wheels...hmmm that could look pretty cool. I know you're switching to the meshies soon though.

Decisions decisions lol.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Saw the picture on instagram. You're right, the fitment is perfect. I'll still wait for a better picture though!

Thanks! You the wheels should be on soon.
I'm going to pick up a kit to fix the wheels today so they might be on by next week.

Ah ok, nice. It might be best to get one in good shape so you don't have to troubleshoot any noise/wind problems, or mess with weatherstripping.

Is the red one in good condition? Then you wouldn't have to spend money on top to paint it.

White top with red Miata with white wheels...hmmm that could look pretty cool. I know you're switching to the meshies soon though.

Decisions decisions lol.

So yeah, I found a hardtop!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :rock::action-smiley-042:
I got it for a really good deal. Let's just say my friend bought a miata with a hardtop for around $1200 and I paid less than half for the hardtop. I am so excited. I feel like everything is really coming togther. Thanks for all the comments and help man! I appreciate the insight and everything! :thumbsup:

u sir know how to build cars
the accord was flawless
this miata is even better :jealousbow:

Awww Shucks!! :beer:

Thanks a lot! Whenever I get compliments, it really gives me more motive to finish the car and do what I love. It is a blessing having people back me up and helping build both cars.

Back