JHPusa.com

iZiminator

Reaction score
I would just go wit ken cause alot of pplz has delt wit him here

Was going too but he never got back to me. We'll see what happens. And thanks guys. They seem pretty legit and the price they quoted me with the discount was the best I found. And after reading the forum on the F&F coilovers, they blow the Tiens away.

truWarier02

Reaction score
^ Not exactly. The only thing they probably have over Tein's is the ability to go lower. That's about it.

If you're looking for comfort and durability, Tein is where it's at.

iZiminator

Reaction score
^ Not exactly. The only thing they probably have over Tein's is the ability to go lower. That's about it.

If you're looking for comfort and durability, Tein is where it's at.

That is true, but I was also looking at the basics and the similar price. And from what I read, the FF1's have decent ride quality and all.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Yeah, I was running Tein SS up until a couple months ago.

Now I'm on Type 1's. Love how low they can go but at times, I wish I was riding on SS for the comfortability. But the Type 1's aren't too far off once you "break them in." They become more soft over time.

TBH, if your car is just a DD, just choose any coilover setup.. as long as they aren't Ebay brands.

iZiminator

Reaction score
Yeah, I was running Tein SS up until a couple months ago.

Now I'm on Type 1's. Love how low they can go but at times, I wish I was riding on SS for the comfortability. But the Type 1's aren't too far off once you "break them in." They become more soft over time.

TBH, if your car is just a DD, just choose any coilover setup.. as long as they aren't Ebay brands.

Yeah, can't afford the Tien SS new. And I could of gotten the Basics for 600 which I was going to consider until I heard about the FF1's and did some research on them and liked what I found out. And true, but the FF1's are everything I need, so I'll be going with them.

Back