FS: JohnnyDinh701's Part out

DrOwZee

Reaction score
not really, it should be around $5-10 to get it shipped. plus, with school everyday and work on the weekends, i have no free time. plsu you know i hate to drive lol

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
sorry the catback is local only since its so huge to pack up and send, and i would also need your oem

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey there.. What is the status on the red/clear tail lights? Are they spoken for? Are they still up for grabs? I have PM'ed you yesterday but received no reply from you. What is the status sir? I am ready to pay on the spot as I said.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
true lol are you parting out anything from your suspension? If so, if on coilovers did you have a camber kit? just curious...otherwise glws!

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
pics of the rear window visor?
wat size piping is the exhaust 4cyl or v6

not sure what size the piping is but its for a 4cyl

dont have postal service? its ALOT cheaper there
according to usps.com its around 8-9 bucks

Hey there.. What is the status on the red/clear tail lights? Are they spoken for? Are they still up for grabs? I have PM'ed you yesterday but received no reply from you. What is the status sir? I am ready to pay on the spot as I said.

sorry pmed back

true lol are you parting out anything from your suspension? If so, if on coilovers did you have a camber kit? just curious...otherwise glws!

well i have H&R sport lowering springs... either u take them out yourself or pay a shop to do it.

Ch1R

Reaction score
Yo for the rear roof spoiler im interest shipped to 93933? money be ready tomorrow.

Back