Just because.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Damm you gotta help me with those lol =p

Haha f'sho man. Get the parts and I'll come over and help you with it :)

That won't really help. Didn't do much for my poly lip.

Your car still looks very good though.

Awh dam. I dunno what to do to prevent it lol. I think I'm just going to have to Dupicolor it every month or so lol.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Haha f'sho man. Get the parts and I'll come over and help you with it :)

Awh dam. I dunno what to do to prevent it lol. I think I'm just going to have to Dupicolor it every month or so lol.

Eh, I thought about getting it painted by a shop too but I heard it still chips/cracks. :coffee:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
wetsand with 1500/3000 then buff again..will get rid of any hazy/orange peel on car.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you tell me your process for polishing? did you prime your pad? how fast are your arm movements? did you use the correct pad/product combinations? when did you notice the haze? Compound? Polish? Wax?

compound with what machine,at what speed, what product?

same with the rest of the products

Chris Vu

Reaction score
i used ultimate compound with a 3m waffle cutting pad without priming at speed 4-5. my movements with the buffer is slow, approx. 1inch per 2 seconds. then i used ultimate polish with another waffle cutting pad, same speed movements, and buffer speed at 3-4 and no priming. then i used nxt2.0 and soft 3m waffle buffing pad primed with meguiars quik wax with same movement speed and buffer set to 2-3. the buffer is g110v2. always wiped with clean microfibers too if that helps.

the haze has always been there as far as i know lol not sure exacty when it happened .. :(

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
your car looks great but i think it would look a lot cleaner if you lost the CF hood and put the black hood on it, everything flows perfect and looks OEM until you get to the hood... btw what at the wheel specs? 18x9?

edit - Nvm i can see that the wheels are staggered

Last edited:
Back