JV6 Silver 2000 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L

Downr@nge

Reaction score
Beatiful, BEAUTIFUL car bro! I just bought a 2001 ex v6 sedan and as soon as i'm done with my stereo, I'm gonna start modding the look. I like that front end of your car VERY much and will most likely do my sedan that way.

JV6

Reaction score
Nice ride man! Very Clean. Are those led strips legal?

Ty man, the leds are legal here. I only had them on a couple time ever since I installed them lol. I prefer the amber corner + projector look, I made a custom button hidden under my chair to on/off my leds but there mostly off. Only reason why the leds are there was because I wanted to try a project and might aswell fill in that space below.

Beatiful, BEAUTIFUL car bro! I just bought a 2001 ex v6 sedan and as soon as i'm done with my stereo, I'm gonna start modding the look. I like that front end of your car VERY much and will most likely do my sedan that way.

thanks bro! grats on the new car yourself aswell :). I'm looking forward to your project and can't wait to see it progress.

Mar4elo

Reaction score
it's really nice accord. really like your headlights. That's why wanted to ask who did them to you? Or you did them by yourself? Thank you.

JV6

Reaction score
Headlights are so clean with the clear strip!! blends well with the whole car.

thanks man, I wanted the clear strip really badly and I know chances of ppl selling clear strip only is slim. I went a head and bought a set of blackhouse headlights on ebay and took the clear strips out of them and installed them into my OEM housing to finish off the retrofit. Basically $60 for 4 pieces of clear strip to replace the amber strip lol

it's really nice accord. really like your headlights. That's why wanted to ask who did them to you? Or you did them by yourself? Thank you.

Hello, I did my headlights myself. Anything related to lighting/electrical I normally try do it all and save money on labour. If you look at my mod list, there's a link there to my FX35 DIY Retrofit thread, It will show you how I made my headlights. It's not the best detail DIY out there but the pictures will give you a clue. It was also my first major diy aswell and my first diy thread to share with the community.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Curious, with your wheel/suspension setup, do you rub at all?

Did you get the fenders rolled/pulled?

I am running 225's, but even after rolling the fenders, it still rubs. Thinking a roll/pull is in order now.

I'll have the Type 2's on next year.

JV6

Reaction score
Curious, with your wheel/suspension setup, do you rub at all?

Did you get the fenders rolled/pulled?

I am running 225's, but even after rolling the fenders, it still rubs. Thinking a roll/pull is in order now.

I'll have the Type 2's on next year.

Hey boss, yes I do rub in the front sometimes at full turn. My fenders were rolled already, my car height level was raised up 1 inch for half a year now so I'm not as low as I was before. I also run spacers all around, 15mm front and 25mm rear. I would recommend doing a fender roll first and see how it goes before you do a pull. I was lucky to know someone with an eastwood fender roller so I diy it.

Damn ride still looking good from since back then.

Thanks man, how's the tsx coming along? I've been shopping for a white 4dr for a year now but got another priority to finish first before I make a move. Been in the mix of is250, 11-12 tsx with lip kit, 07-08 TL-S.

My friends help me install my new clean spoilerless trunk at picknpull junkyard, payed $23 for it. Gave my old trunk to the junkyard for $5 with holes from spoiler removal lol.
24q7i48.jpg

Played around with my FX35 projectors cut off line again, I'm never satisfied :s
2a9yuqa.jpg

Last edited:

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Hey man, Beautiful car. Really like the retrofit, very clean job!

Mind me asking where you got your heated seats from? Been on the search for awhile!

Back