kaminari side skirts

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the full kit actually looks really good on coupe, in person. my friend used to have it on his white coupe.

accordside.jpg

100_0030.jpg

Last edited:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I have nothing against the Kaminari kit, I've had it myself:

3097341521_5e529ff71d_o.jpg

Speaking from experience, I'm just strongly suggesting that the Kaminari sideskirts only match the entire Kaminari kit. The sideskirts have specific lines that correspond with those front/rear bumper spoilers. The type-R or fake mugen front lips are 1) not low enough to match the sideskirts and 2) have completely different lines that don't correspond with them. But hey, if you want it to look retarded be my guest. Besides, it sounds like it's out of your price range since you won't find them cheap anywhere, unless you get the replica versions (which are also hard to come by).

TheHunter

Reaction score
I was going to come give input on it not matching blah blah too, but I mean the guy is just asking where to pick up kit for cheaper... so lets try to avoid that guys. I'm not sure the best place to pick one up, but I'd keep an eye on the FS section of 6GA, V6P, Honda-tech.... all that crap, and that would be your cheapest place... otherwise google.

mr. smith

Reaction score
well im not looking for the whole kit i just wanted to experiment with the sides to see and see if thats what i want,as far as it being out of my price range,its not but its still too much for something like that and its only cosmetic. im not too partial to the front or the rear on the kit however, i simply want something other than oem being i dont want my car to look like everyone elses and still look good, if i have to alter a little bit to match with the rear lip then thats fine if its doable,so i wanna find some relatively cheap that way if stuff doesnt go according to plan scratch it, and look for something else.

Last edited:

AccordFlex

Reaction score
I know they use to sell this kit at andysautosport.com

I just checked there and didnt see it in their available parts so im guessing they dropped their line of products. Thats the only other place and i knew of.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i love that kit, but the sides on the coupe version is kinda aggressive imo... the sedan one looks way better.. my friend paired the kaminari sides and rear wit hthe WW front lip for his sedan and it looked dope

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
I know they use to sell this kit at andysautosport.com

I just checked there and didnt see it in their available parts so im guessing they dropped their line of products. Thats the only other place and i knew of.

might wanna do a little search on that site before you go trying to buy anything from them ;)

Back