Kn0x47's interior work

kn0x47

Reaction score
I like that flashlight in the passenger seat, I believe I have seen some like that at Lowe's. Would you recommend getting one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nah that's an ultrafire flashlight. the cheap ones at lowes aren't very good. the Ultrafire is really bright if you find a real one. most you'll find are knock-offs. I prefer the refun xml-t6. it's a little bigger, requires it's own type of battery and charger but they're really bright and cheap on amazon

kn0x47

Reaction score
Figured i'd take some detailed shots...

Custom scan gauge trim is assembled. used a flat black and gloss metallic black to wrap the pieces in.
03 Cl console by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

Console trim is wrapped and felt added to the back of it

and here's some current fitment shots

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Dude it looks sick as fuuuuuuukk. I like it, great custom work. I like your arm rest too. What we your heater control switches from? ?

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Awesome work, that custom trim piece turned out very well.

Last edited:

twofast4u

Reaction score
Wow! I absolutely love this. If I was still driving mine, I'd definitely do something similar, but with a different hydrodip design!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
What kind of felt material are you using for your trim pieces? I remember I had a tough time getting the ideal material for my door linings. Ended up using the loop side (fabric side) of Velcro's, and it works fine, but I got so much unused hook side of Velcros now lol.

Anyways, let me know if your felt stuff holds up well, b/c yours looks to be very ideal and cost effective for such interior projects, unlike my Velcros.

Was going through your thread once again, but man.., some serious amount of efforts & simulations must have been involved into this work. (My back kills me when I work on the interior stuff inside the car.) Really can't wait to see the further progress, man. And, like I said, really wanting to do this one day!

Btw, I didn't know you had the diamond-stitched arm rest; Good to see that. :thumbsup:

kn0x47

Reaction score
What kind of felt material are you using for your trim pieces? I remember I had a tough time getting the ideal material for my door linings. Ended up using the loop side (fabric side) of Velcro's, and it works fine, but I got so much unused hook side of Velcros now lol.

Anyways, let me know if your felt stuff holds up well, b/c yours looks to be very ideal and cost effective for such interior projects, unlike my Velcros.

Was going through your thread once again, but man.., some serious amount of efforts & simulations must have been involved into this work. (My back kills me when I work on the interior stuff inside the car.) Really can't wait to see the further progress, man. And, like I said, really wanting to do this one day!

Btw, I didn't know you had the diamond-stitched arm rest; Good to see that. :thumbsup:

thanks man. it's adhesive backed felt tape i got off amazon. 9 bucks for a 50 foot roll. it seems to be pretty good stuff.

i've got diamond stitched arm rests for the doors too, just not installed yet.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
That's good to know, thanks! I'll def check that out.

Niiice.:) Such a badass coupe.. literally inside and out.

kn0x47

Reaction score
Console is practically finished. Got the bottom of the dash panels trimmed and installed. Luckily I was able to retain all the factory clips

59de4582d804646c4014aa4f301e9dd2.jpg
eea79ac7542a8998debb17e6d8a6fa05.jpg

The passenger side console trim piece had deep scratches so I used filler primer and sanded it. Giving it a few days to fully cure before I wrap and reinstall it
a0efeb74c9874c1b713edd89c0554b95.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back