Koni struts and eibach ground control Updated 4/16/2012

slowrider87

Reaction score
So here's a question. Those look like they'll fit on a 90-93 accord. Especially the way the bottom of the struts are made. Is this possible?

possible? sure. like said above though, not sure if it'd need to be modded. but unless your a proficient fabricator and welder, buy parts specifically for your car when it comes to suspension stuff. or at least things that have been tried and true. suspension is not meant to be DIY f'd with by amateurs.

hilodaze

Reaction score
just looking at the photos...thats a set up for a 90-97. the top mounts are not for the 6th gen...

rick_dang1987

Reaction score
So here's a question. Those look like they'll fit on a 90-93 accord. Especially the way the bottom of the struts are made. Is this possible?

Pretty sure their tophats are different though.

Might fit, but not going to say it will without mods.

possible? sure. like said above though, not sure if it'd need to be modded. but unless your a proficient fabricator and welder, buy parts specifically for your car when it comes to suspension stuff. or at least things that have been tried and true. suspension is not meant to be DIY f'd with by amateurs.

just looking at the photos...thats a set up for a 90-97. the top mounts are not for the 6th gen...

OMG. Stupid me, I just double checked the part numbers of the koni struts and they are really make for 90-97 accords. I was so mad :computer:. so lucky I went to group discussion for my class so i didn't have time to try to put it on today. Thanks guys to help me found out. What an liar ....ebay seller....:kenny:

Shadow1

Reaction score
My bad. Lol. I saw them and I thought they looked familiar. Haha. But dude. Go to cb7tuner.com, craigslist, or even hondasociety.com and you can sell those for like $400 and make a profit. Then you can save up another $200 and get some Type Ones.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Notice something about the shocks, but I just thought they were a latet model. Bad feedback his ***, sell it to someone who has a later model accord then profit woot woot.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
notice something about the shocks, but i just thought they were a latet model. Bad feedback his ***, sell it to someone who has a later model accord then profit woot woot.
+1

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Damn .... I'd be going ****ing crazy

Should be able to make some profit man.
My buddy has that year accord. I can ask him.

Just post a price up man.

Back