LA/OC caravan to the official socal meet in san diego

Macsrule15

Reaction score
R u guys really gonna make me rent an American car to an accord bbq :ugh: i can fly to SD/LA....i haz candy and gas $$$

if you come into ontario airport u can roll with me... and help for gas ;) lol

no candy tho.. pedo..:jarred: lol

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I'll caravan with you, Chris :deal:

Hmm, and I should get my OEM lip painted and installed soon too :rock:

A couple slammed sedans cruising ?? Awesome.

You're way more slammed than me though .. but you don't have to deal with that damn hill every day hahaha. If I didn't, I'd probably be laying frame O_O

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Wordd! My first ever 6ga meet was in SD with the OGs back in '08. Good times.

Anyone know of good routes to take? Like with less ****ty roads? haha

U guys better come. Im gonna be leaving from Rowland heights with alot of cars and meeting at target..I have a feeling this is gonna be the best SD meet ever..we got the homie escostyles flying in!! FRESHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Chris Vu

Reaction score
U guys better come. Im gonna be leaving from Rowland heights with alot of cars and meeting at target..I have a feeling this is gonna be the best SD meet ever..we got the homie escostyles flying in!! FRESHHHHHHHHHHH!!

What time are you gonna be leaving from rowland heights at ?! We'll see if we can meet up with you. Who are you rollin with ?

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
What time are you gonna be leaving from rowland heights at ?! We'll see if we can meet up with you. Who are you rollin with ?

Im rollin with teknikzcg2,JOEYSACCORD,MY homie with the gold sedan, my girls rsx,and another 6th gen coupe a guy that's not on the forum yet. So will be meeting up around 9am. Your welcome to meet us up brotha!

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Im rollin with teknikzcg2,JOEYSACCORD,MY homie with the gold sedan, my girls rsx,and another 6th gen coupe a guy that's not on the forum yet. So will be meeting up around 9am. Your welcome to meet us up brotha!

Haha, fshow. I'll let you know. Dude, Chieu is charging me $200 for the smog test lol. I gotta do that, and get my bumper/lip repained before the meet !

Back