Lookin for black housing headlights that fit 02 accord 2dr.

park0rdie

Reaction score
Sup all.. In the pass I purchase three set of black housing headlight. None of them fit for my 2002 accord 2dr. I brought two set from ebay and one from website. Well the question is.. Do anyone know where I can buy a set that fit? I'm dying for some black housing headlights. Just cant never find one that fit. If you can please link me or let me know where you purchase your. Also let me know how it fit on your car. Any info or help will be great. Thanks..

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
search for the DIY

step one, take out the bulbs

step 2, bake them at 250 in the oven for like 15 minutes (i think, so look it up)

step 3, use a flathead and pop up the tabs around the headlight and spread them apart (may be difficult, if it is, warm them up a little bit)

step 4, take the reflector from the lens, may be difficult, but it will come out. i forgot which side you need to take out first to make it easier

step 5, take out the lower reflector (may need to do before step 4)

step 6, paint

then just do the reverse after they dry and put them in. when re-sealing, some people (like myself) just re use the original epoxy and then this stuff called Honda-Bond, or a bead of silicone around the outside as well, to prevent fogging

best of luck, do some searching

oh and i got both done in about 2-4 hours, cant exactly remember. dont be afraid to gimme some rep :lawl:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
All head lights are the same . Lol maybe you installed wrong? And you could diy. Just take your time

Narftastic

Reaction score
all the 6th gen headlights are the same....i dont understand how they didnt fit, unless u bought wrong ones or they sent u wrong ones....

park0rdie

Reaction score
2000BlackCoupe. Thanks.. might consider it if I cant find a set that fit.

LowerMyCG5. I install in right. But the tab on the side doesnt fit. Seem like they ship me 4dr version.

Back