Lots of OEM parts and cheap 6.5 6x9 speakers

cvjoint

Reaction score
1. OEM Honda alloys that fit the V6 bolt pattern
2. Beige coupe kickpanels, front leather seats(SRS)
3. OEM Coupe front grille and headlight free swap with my parts. See my FS thread.

I can pick up stuff in So. Cal. with cash. Otherwise give me offer with shipping to 92617. I need shipping insurance on stuff, but it can be slow.

*Edited with the remaining parts that are needed.

Last edited:

freelucien

Reaction score
i have 4cyl suspension here is the pic of the struts/ and i have the springs in the box when I bought H&R race, just been chillin in my garage for about 10 months, Also have OEM headlights as well, passenger side is clean, driver side has a crack on the inside of it

Pics of Struts
2010-04-04154644.jpg

Let me know if you want anymore pics I can take them if you're interested I live in the 909 so LMK

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I have the 4cyl OEM rear sway bar, and I also have coupe front grille for you. Check your PM.

Last edited:

cvjoint

Reaction score
i have 4cyl suspension here is the pic of the struts/ and i have the springs in the box when I bought H&R race, just been chillin in my garage for about 10 months, Also have OEM headlights as well, passenger side is clean, driver side has a crack on the inside of it

Pics of Struts
2010-04-04154644.jpg

Let me know if you want anymore pics I can take them if you're interested I live in the 909 so LMK

I will let you know. I don't want to spend too much time putting springs and shocks together. I was looking for top hat combo all ready to go.

Back