Lowering car soon

jccg5

Reaction score
for some reason all tein product spring give the boat effect..me no likely....i like skunk2 better

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
what about those cheap lowering spring kit on ebay are they worth anything

yes they worth alot..they worth so much that you will have to put out a arm and a leg to replace parts you damage..LOL

for some reason all tein product spring give the boat effect..me no likely....i like skunk2 better

just bc you own 1 used tein springs you think you know everything about teins product so much that you going to knock on their products..have you ever own a tein basic/super street ?have you ever driven in another teins product beside your springs u got on b4?if you did you wont be saying what you said earlier

Last edited:
Reaction score
get tokiko blues i got mine off ebay for 183 shipped jus look for deals bc i got mine off a lady that didnt know what they were worth

pyaarawala

Reaction score
get tokiko blues i got mine off ebay for 183 shipped jus look for deals bc i got mine off a lady that didnt know what they were worth

lol yeah that's a good deal. Got mine for $265 shipped. I kinda paid full price for my suspension though. Back then I didn't wait for good deals.

Back