LX_f23a1 where are my shocks?

thi5guy

Reaction score
lx_f23a1 where are my shocks? Been trying to contact you. You were suppose to ship them on 4/26 and never got a tracking number or a confirmation that they were shipped. I haven't heard from you since I sent the $275 via paypal. I see that you have been active on this site but have not been responding to pm's and emails. Please respond, if not I am going to have paypal send my money back.

Thanks!

Jim

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Wow! Great thread and on the wrong section. He has been on lately, shoulda just sent him a pm.

thi5guy

Reaction score
Sorry i posted in the wrong section. I am just so frustrated. Sent him multiple PM's, emails and even posted on his profile page. I am just over it and will probably just dispute the paypal purchase. Again sorry for posting in the wrong section

regards,

Jim

thi5guy

Reaction score
He is online right now, did he give you a number to contact him.

I noticed he is online right now as well. Unfortunately he did not give me his phone number. I did email him via the email provided by paypal. I am going to send him another PM now and see if i get a response.

Jim

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Dude just call paypal and put a stop to it.....$275 thats how much new shocks cost hope they where new...

truWarier02

Reaction score
I would say this is thread-worthy so members will be aware of situations like this and also the members who are involved.

I hope it goes through Jim. Wrong of him to just ignore your PMs given that he has been signing on. But I'll hold my judgment until further notice..

thi5guy

Reaction score
I would say this is thread-worthy so members will be aware of situations like this and also the members who are involved.

I hope it goes through Jim. Wrong of him to just ignore your PMs given that he has been signing on. But I'll hold my judgment until further notice..

Thanks Davis! I personally would rather have the shocks than request my money back. But like i said, its frustrating not getting any responses.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
When I saw the thread title, I was about to post "At the four corners of your car where the wheels are" but then I read your thread hehe :D

Hopefully everything works out for the best for both of you. Seems a bit fishy to me already though.

Back