MDX Steering Wheel Questions

ey361995

Reaction score
Hey guys I recently bought an 01 MDX wheel to replace the old decaying piece of cow that takes the place of a proper steering wheel. I do have a couple questions however on the install. First, the MDX wheel came with its airbag support, can I use this support or do I need to switch my support over to make the airbag fit properly. Also, has anyone personally done this and is there any surprises I need to know about? It should be simple just wanna make sure. Thanks guys :driving:

kthung

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure everything is interchangeable unless you have a single stage airbag, you need to use an accord airbag. Everything else (switches, covers) is PnP.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Just make absolutely sure its the "early" version of the wheel.

also, mine was off one "notch" so the wheel was a little off to the side until I got it realigned.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Tan w/perf leather, don't see too many of those. Looks good! Feels even better. :)

This style wheel is still my favorite.

ey361995

Reaction score
It feels amazing. I highly recommend this to anyone haha. The only thing is that the wheel is a bit darker than the airbag piece but its not too bad.

kthung

Reaction score
Awesome, looks to be in good condition. How much did you pay for the wheel? I picked up a TL-S wheel from the salvage yard for super cheap but it has a few more scuffs than I would prefer, might try looking for another.

Back