MDX Steering Wheel Questions

ey361995

Reaction score
I wanted to get the woodgrain tan one really bad but I could never find it :/ even though it still has some scuffs in is in no way as bad of shape as my last one...so I cant complain haha. And that respray how much was it if you don't mind saying

kthung

Reaction score
I wanted to get the woodgrain tan one really bad but I could never find it :/ even though it still has some scuffs in is in no way as bad of shape as my last one...so I cant complain haha. And that respray how much was it if you don't mind saying

It was like $8 for the spray. Click Here. If I really wanted to get it perfect I would probably add a leather crack filler, those run between $5-10 depending on the size of the tube. I got all this from a local shoe repair guy that specializes in leather (also does belts wallets bags etc.)

Mikey

Reaction score
I too have the wood and black perf wheel. Handling the airbag was the scariest part of it really. I borrowed a puller from a buddy and the rest was pretty straight-forward. The only issue I have with mine is how the airbag sits; the gaps are a little more than I'd like but otherwise, it's fine.

Back