Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

talonted1990

Reaction score
BadgerType said:
fla - pa = 15 hrs

i could do a tn-nc-va meet

I think a TN-NC-VA-WVA meet would be cool. I cant make it to NY-NJ-PA that would be way to far for me by myself. No one else can drive my car.

angelplus

Reaction score
Yeah, I dont see this meet going down south too far. Becuase we still have to reason with the stuck up bastards up north who dont want to leave their state lol (jk guys dont take it literally), other then eric who made it down 5 - 6 hours last time ;)

So like I said, its not gunna happen down south, but the majority of the site is up north

But I do like the MD deal goin on, and maybe we can meet in washington DC, that area.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tell ya what -

Everyone Pm me their City/State if its within reason of these - (PA, MD, VA, WVA, KY, TN, NJ, NY) I'll figure somethin out

Florida and others south of TN - can't really do much about ya'll.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
well as stated before I'm bored enough to drive a lot, so if the southeasterns want to plan a meet as well, if its moreso on the nc side of TN I'd probably drive down.

but not for like 2 cars haha.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I don't mind the drive my self I love trips :) I thought if we were going to have people from the South and people from the major east coast states like NY/NJ/DC/MD/VA/PA/OH etc this would be a good location since it's not far for all. Roads are good and we have many nice parks in MD.

I would like to throw in a idea of holding the meet @ SKYLINE DRIVE which is located in Northern VA of RT66

(Skyline Drive) is Similar to Tail of the Dragon, great roads for a cruise, park is called Shenandoah National Park on the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Club RSX/ Capital RSX shot this video they had a meet at Skyline drive not to long ago check it out.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=awNyqx0jFdE

Pics of the bimmer meet at skyline drive.

453513036oQxkiS_ph.jpg

453512804blJobb_ph.jpg

453508590whgJHS_ph.jpg

453509201INUiKt_ph.jpg

453511729QItOVs_ph.jpg

453508088TanjFu_ph.jpg

453511815XGJukM_ph.jpg

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
EliteStyles6th said:
sweeeet...i wanna go there! MY VOTE IS FOR WHERE DREMAN IS TALKIN BOUT!....im def down for that!

Yeah, that place is hawt. Great for photo shoots too. But I guess Greg wants us all to PM him about where we live, so do that guys, thanks

Sonny

Reaction score
jonblizz said:
I say A.C., Philly or Hershey !! But what do u guys think of Allentown ,pa!! I mean they do have dorney park and all!!!

AC!!! So you would be 10 minutes from my house!! Sounds perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back