Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
I'll be dam if I drive to PA again...LOL friggin 6 hours one way.
This time it should be in Jerset or New York.
And to be fair, we can do it someplace in south jersey, or central jersey like Raceway park or somethng

angelplus

Reaction score
blacknight said:
I'll be dam if I drive to PA again...LOL friggin 6 hours one way.
This time it should be in Jerset or New York.
And to be fair, we can do it someplace in south jersey, or central jersey like Raceway park or somethng

Well how about hershey? It would be about a 4 hour drive for a lot of us..

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
angelplus said:
Yeah, that place is hawt. Great for photo shoots too. But I guess Greg wants us all to PM him about where we live, so do that guys, thanks

I'm just trying to find a central spot for everyone, that also isn't some hole in the wall.

I'm kinda feeling Northern Va right now. Reminder - I wanna make this a fair amount of driving distance/time for everyone. That's really the whole purpose.

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
I'm just trying to find a central spot for everyone, that also isn't some hole in the wall.

I'm kinda feeling Northern Va right now. Reminder - I wanna make this a fair amount of driving distance/time for everyone. That's really the whole purpose.

Yeah, I see what you're saying here...

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Yes I pointed out Northern VA becasue it's a fair distance for all of the people in the east coast for the most part and is closer to the south at the same time. I feel what blacknight is saying I give him his due he's a soilder. If this happens in NoVa I will have a decent amout of cars including 3 h22 swapped 6th gens and 1 or 2 f23 boosted accords from the area and hopefully other accords from the area and ofcorse you all coming from all over. I will have the event all planned for a fun time including drives, photoshoot I could get my friend who is a Photographer for a magazine to come out and he does not drive an accord but has a modded civic and more things along the lines of food, hotels etc what ever is needed really. I live about 2hrs from Skyline drive and always wanted to have a meet there.

Talk about hardcore the vette owners had a meet in the winter :) at skyline drive...
42138361-L.jpg

42468069-L.jpg

Then in the Spring/Summer:)
67042261-L.jpg

3938340-L.jpg

3938876-L.jpg

3938331-L.jpg

3938341-L.jpg

67042050-L.jpg

67045122-L.jpg

67045152-L.jpg

67011320-L.jpg

67045195-L.jpg

66942420-L.jpg

22589580-L.jpg

67050121-L.jpg

67042251-L.jpg

Last edited:

SteadFast

Reaction score
My vote goes to Hersey or somewhere kinda central PA... i'm always down for a road trip

what about Maple Grove Raceway? Its near Reading PA, and they have a campground right there....

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
Like I said before, I really like hearing all the suggestions, and if everyone could just keep shouting them out, we'll look into them and decide on a central location. Thank you very much!

michaellee

Reaction score
The tail of the dragon is freakin amazing is use to drag knees out there on my 600 gixxer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back