megan coilovers any good?

014doorv6

Reaction score
hello fellow members, i have a 6th gen 4door v6 and i currently have h&r race drop srpings on it but i want it to go lower, so i was looking around and i found these megan coilvers,has anyone ever used or heard of these?how do they ride?i dont wanna b bouncing all over the place. so please if u have any info i would apreciate it.thanks. heres a link to them.

http://www.meganracing.com/product_detail.asp?prodid=448&catid=47

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
na dont mess with these coilover sleeves. if anything i would rather buy ground control sleeves than these. otherwise save up for a full coilover set up and just be patient. :D

014doorv6

Reaction score
na dont mess with these coilover sleeves. if anything i would rather buy ground control sleeves than these. otherwise save up for a full coilover set up and just be patient. :D

where can i get ground control sleeves from?i dont really want a one piece kit becuz i dont want that rough ride.its just my chilling car

turbo_911

Reaction score
where can i get ground control sleeves from?i dont really want a one piece kit becuz i dont want that rough ride.its just my chilling car

If you buy quality coils with adjustable settings and soft springs, you would have really nice ride. Where did you get that info, that if you buy full coils, you get rough ride?

aznboi128

Reaction score

With a good set of coils such as tein basic / ss or even koni yellow + GC you will get a good ride. The rough ride comes from how heavy (spring rate) is.

for example an 8k spring rate would be quite comfortable for DD but those who track would rather have a higher spring rate like 12k to keep the car from diving into corners (keep it nice and planted)

Back