FS: megan headers, thermoblock spacers and etc...

juicebox00

Reaction score
Re: Updated!! tokico illuminas and GC sleeves aem v2 intake, megan headers, thermoblo

dude, that's a crazy deal for the gc/tokico set up. tokico's go for over $350 and so do gc's. GLWS man

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Re: Updated!! tokico illuminas and GC sleeves aem v2 intake, megan headers, thermoblo

If you are willing to part out the the shocks and the sleeves I will take the illuminas, thanks

CanadianEh48

Reaction score

lol way to use the same picture for both front coil pictures...

ZsleepizeZ

Reaction score

so you don't wanna sell the sleeves and shocks separate? i'm interested in the sleeves itself

If you are willing to part out the the shocks and the sleeves I will take the illuminas, thanks

hmmm one buyer wants sleeves one buyer wants shocks..
how much should i sell them separately?

RallyMachine

Reaction score

Are the gc's and illuminas for the v6 only? If they fit the 4 cyl I might give you 350 shipped.

ZsleepizeZ

Reaction score

Are the gc's and illuminas for the v6 only? If they fit the 4 cyl I might give you 350 shipped.

that depends on how much is the shipping..

JonJonello

Reaction score

will these fit the 4cyl? cause i have cash in hand for these...how many miles are on these?

wish the cai would fit tho :( really wanted that

ZsleepizeZ

Reaction score

will these fit the 4cyl? cause i have cash in hand for these...how many miles are on these?

wish the cai would fit tho :( really wanted that

what are you talking about? the intake? or the suspensions?

the intake will not fit your 4cy.

the suspensions will fit your 4cy

Back