Memorial Day shoot

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looks great man.

But the front-end looks so nekkid right now lol.

Thanks Davis. Yes it does lol. It’s been sort of nice though, pulling into spaces w/o having to worry about scraping a concrete block. lol

where's the oem lip?

Getting repainted and clearbra’d.

I like her butt. :lawl:

Ha thanks. Reason? I ask because I’ve been feeling for awhile that the roof spoiler and trunk spoiler is too much…

Very nice shots. Specially the first one.
Can't wait to see the visual upgrades.

Thank you, that’s one of my favorites as well. Best I can do with a point n shoot, lol.

I like the second location the best. I thought you retired the a-spec for awhile

Yeah it’s actually an Infiniti dealership that caught my eye a few weeks ago. And A-Specs are on full time duty until I finish my wheels. I ride on stocks in the winter. :ugh:

Like the shots.

Not sure why you didn't ring the doorbell if you were going to take pics outside my other house.

Car looks good, but yes, the lip adds a little je ne sais quoi.

Last time I did, and you still called the cops on me. So I figured this time it’d be better to ask for forgiveness rather than permission. :lawl:

Un baguette? :lawl:

Your car is just pure sex!!! Looking forward to the drastic transformation.

Thanks man! So am I, I’ve been wanting to get more done on it, but house buying has been taking up a lot of time/money lately.

Any teaser pics of the transformation parts? Lol
i like the setting's man and ur car looks flawless as usual!
In for some teaser's!

I’ll take some “teaser pics” just for you. ;) Thanks!

i feel like im looking at pics from when you joined sense that lip is gone haha. if that clubhouse has enough lights on it that'll probably make for a awesome spot for night pictures

Ouch. j/k Yeah it’s amazing how much the lip adds, especially on the 98-00 bumpers. I don’t know if I’ve ever driven by that building at night, I’ll take a look.

Looks great as always... I hope after the "transformation" there's no more wheel gap

Looking OEM fresh! I'm in for the transformation

Such a good place to shoot pics but your car looks flawless like always.

I can't wait to see the transformation, new wheels in plan I'm hoping?

what is this "transformation" you speak of?

Car looks good man. I like the spot as well. Can't wait to see what's in store.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the comments.

The car will be getting somewhat of a makeover….new suspension (yes lower), custom built wheels, BBK, new trunk, headers, new fogs, possibly custom tails, and a few other goodies. :)

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
new suspension (yes lower), custom built wheels, BBK, new trunk, headers, new fogs, possibly custom tails, and a few other goodies

1. GC's
2. BBK, I thought you already had that or are you doing the RL upgrade?

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
clean!!! i love it!!!

btw,

did ur car RIP? that the ghost shows up?

DSC03071.jpg

:ohsnap:

hahahha... that is a WIN SHOOT!!!

cfox28

Reaction score
16330kntryder_accord.jpg

is this a 3d model?
or and illustration

edit^ I know this isn't what your doing. i'd just be interested if someone knew where to get a 3d model of our cars

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
16330kntryder_accord.jpg

is this a 3d model?
or and illustration

edit^ I know this isn't what your doing. i'd just be interested if someone knew where to get a 3d model of our cars

It was something that Vimal(KnightRyder) did.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Yea I know how you feel about the spoilers, Chris. From an outsider's prospective it looks amazing. It's sporty and clean at the same time which is hard for a lot of people to accomplish. The exhaust makes it look a tad edgey as well. Over all it looks great! With that said, if it were slammed I think they would then be too much. I would rather have the attention be diverted to the height and wheel set up if you were lower.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
DSC03066.jpg

I don't think a spoilerless trunk is the answer, a low profile trunk spoiler would be a good look, IMO.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
1. GC's
2. BBK, I thought you already had that or are you doing the RL upgrade?

I have the 4-piston Rotora BBK, just haven’t put it on the car yet. I wanted to make sure that the next set of rims I got cleared the calipers first. And if I found a set I really liked that didn’t clear, I’d make a decision on whether to keep the BBK or not. Luckily, the wheels I’m building do – but barely.

I do want to do that Pilot upgrade in the rear though, just for looks.

Mmmmmm damn Chris I can't wait to see it lower!!! And with all the new parts.

I know you’re a big proponent of teh low. Lol It wouldn’t be as low as your car, but I think you’ll approve Vlad. :)

If I hadn’t bought a house these parts would have been on already…now it’s slow going. Argh.

clean!!! i love it!!!

did ur car RIP? that the ghost shows up? hahahha... that is a WIN SHOOT!!!

Thanks Tommy. Yep it’s in the custom shop. Unsolved Mysteries lol. Oh wait, you’re too young to remember that show…

Yea I know how you feel about the spoilers, Chris. From an outsider's prospective it looks amazing. It's sporty and clean at the same time which is hard for a lot of people to accomplish. The exhaust makes it look a tad edgey as well. Over all it looks great! With that said, if it were slammed I think they would then be too much. I would rather have the attention be diverted to the height and wheel set up if you were lower.

Hmm okay, thanks for that. I had just started thinking having both was too much, and the trunk spoiler doesn’t echo the roof one really, etc. But I am going lower, so maybe I’ll ask you to reevaluate at that point lol.

I don’t hate it now, just feel like it might look cleaner with a lip spoiler on the trunk instead. Bah.

I don't think a spoilerless trunk is the answer, a low profile trunk spoiler would be a good look, IMO.

I agree, I actually plan on getting a lip spoiler. I think that would echo the roof one very well, and provide a more unified look overall.

Finding a good trunk lid is harder than I thought it would be.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I was thinking you already had the Rotora kit on. I hear you, the clearance issue is obviously paramount with the rims that you ultimately choose.

That "great minds" saying, really is true!

I've been looking, unfortunately, it would just be ridiculous to try and get a trunk from up here for you.

No success on car-part.com?

Back