Miami 6thGen Click

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Yeah but my dad has a lexus -.-.. I dont wanna get owned lOL! Im just hoping and praying my car is done b4 the meet omg! Even if its done Sat night at 12 am ill go pick it uP!!!! OMG!

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
LOL! I spoke to the guy of the body shop and he said "Saturday ill have you out of my life!" ROFL! I was like yes! I need the car done before Sunday! Hes like iight bro i gurantee ( sP? )

6THGEN_AI4

iStealBunnieSz said:
LOL! I spoke to the guy of the body shop and he said "Saturday ill have you out of my life!" ROFL! I was like yes! I need the car done before Sunday! Hes like iight bro i gurantee ( sP? )

Hell yeah KiD, Lets cross finger again dowg, ja,ja,

Yo I never WAX my car, didn't do it in a year or so 'cause I don't really knows but I truly wanted to have it done for this meet, Did you know any place so I can get it done?????????

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Yeah i think on 107 nw 26-27th st not sure .. Its to your left tho, I think you can do it there if not i have no clue -.- LOL!

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
BITCH, do it at the meet for show and tell, i'm a bring a clay bar, be there REAL early, and then start barring the car acting like i'm some hot **** fast and the furious racer waiting for my crew to arrive.

LoL

305 6thGen

6THGEN_AI4

FallenAngelHIM said:
BITCH, do it at the meet for show and tell, i'm a bring a clay bar, be there REAL early, and then start barring the car acting like i'm some hot **** fast and the furious racer waiting for my crew to arrive.

LoL

305 6thGen

Yo I've never use clay bar or Wax, and yeah I will take it to that place I seen it before but its gonna cost me some bucks LOL
Fast and the furious ****

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:

LoL

305 6thGen

ROFL @ The fast and furious comment ! LOL!!!, But didnt we say at 10? lol how soon are we supposed to get there?! lol also ive never seen or used a clay bar so you can teach us, also wtf how are you gonna get the water you *****? Its in tropical park!! LOL!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i wanna go to a meet in miami.

on dec 16, HIN. one of yall need to house me when i come down... lol

6THGEN_AI4

iStealBunnieSz said:
ROFL @ The fast and furious comment ! LOL!!!, But didnt we say at 10? lol how soon are we supposed to get there?! lol also ive never seen or used a clay bar so you can teach us, also wtf how are you gonna get the water you *****? Its in tropical park!! LOL!

How I can tech U if I don't know!!!!!

Back