Miami 6thGen Click

6THGEN_AI4

HONDA ACCORD 6TH GENERATION MEET
Sunday 8th, 2006 at 10:00am at Tropical Park.
SW 40st (BIRD ROAD) & Palmetto SPWAY (826).

tropicalparkct8.jpg

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
hahaha...BITCH, it's a BAR of CLAY, just rub that bitch all over your car like you would so a BAR of SOAP on your girl.

damn, man. do i gotta get vin diesel on you people.

LOL

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
LOL!!!!! YOUR FUC**NG GAY!!!! ROFLFORLFO!L!! W.e bitch! You can do it to my car! Also well i went to the shop and the parts arrived.. The coupe hood.. and lights (Only good then) I seem to get some wierd fenders which dont fit you can see pics... and i got a 01-02 SEDAN bumper which i didnt want.. Thats gonna delay my car so much longer now..

fender1kq7.jpg

fender2yf5.jpg

fender3cp3.jpg

fender4ja3.jpg

Last edited:

6THGEN_AI4

iStealBunnieSz said:
LOL!!!!! YOUR FUC**NG GAY!!!! ROFLFORLFO!L!! W.e bitch! You can do it to my car! Also well i went to the shop and the parts arrived.. The coupe hood.. and lights (Only good then) I seem to get some wierd fenders which dont fit you can see pics... and i got a 01-02 SEDAN bumper which i didnt want.. Thats gonna delay my car so much longer now..

That suck man, anyways I'll pick U up ja,ja,
PS. I'm sure ur car will be the sickest 1 when it comes out for sure

6THGEN_AI4

FallenAngelHIM said:
hahaha...BITCH, it's a BAR of CLAY, just rub that bitch all over your car like you would so a BAR of SOAP on your girl.
damn, man. do i gotta get vin diesel on you people.
LOL

"Does Vin D. knows about the KEY COPYNG" too, ja,ja,ja,ja
Nahhhh just kidding man, I'm just not into clay bars or wax stuff but I wanna know.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
LOL! Thanks bro appreciated it man, but its stock, xept for the 02 conv and tints and radio LOL, I'm saving up for coilovers then it'll be dropped and it'll be hott! =D, but I really like ur car, did u put ur oems in already?

6THGEN_AI4

iStealBunnieSz said:
LOL! Thanks bro appreciated it man, but its stock, xept for the 02 conv and tints and radio LOL, I'm saving up for coilovers then it'll be dropped and it'll be hott! =D, but I really like ur car, did u put ur oems in already?

Nahh not yet, I need to get 9006 HID 'cause I got H1 and I tried to mod it but no way I could, as soon as I get that I will change 'em.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i think my car is the shitiest one in terms of looks.
i have stock exterior, hubcaps painted black, steelies. but my engine has intake, soon to be header, "race cat", strut bar, springs, struts/shocks, tighter throttle cable.

outside it's a P.O.S. with tree stains and its white.

6THGEN_AI4

FallenAngelHIM said:
i think my car is the shitiest one in terms of looks.
i have stock exterior, hubcaps painted black, steelies. but my engine has intake, soon to be header, "race cat", strut bar, springs, struts/shocks, tighter throttle cable.

outside it's a P.O.S. with tree stains and its white.

I believe our cars are under construction so It doesn't matter if you look totally stock, I look stock too.
U got any pic of ur car, cardomain or something???

Back