Miami 6thGen Click

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
LOLLOL!OL!O!L!!! Dude i got a call from my insurance now that they said that both the bitches said i was going at excessive miles... (Speeding) Dude wtf now they wanna pay only half of the car... w.e The TL's damage was $12k ROFLOFLOLFL!!!! GG! But w.e dude DELAYS, DELAYS, DELAYS!

6THGEN_AI4

Damn man that sucks but I don't get it, Who got the ticket??? What the police report said ???? if she got the ticket her insuranse must cover all your damages...The insurance do what the police report says, I guess.
Anyways I believe you didn't have full coverage did you????

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
The police report says that she violated my right of way.. And she was the one that got the ticket (TL). Dude im sick and tired of this **** man ..

DnA

Reaction score
yo im sorry i couldnt show up t othe meet today, but i got caught up here in tampa and ima be heading down there on monday. i really wanted to go to thr meet but w/e shyt happened. but hopefully i can make it to the next meet.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Yeah man we already got our stickers done and everything andy should be posting some pics of the meet. Only two cars.. Woulda been 4 if you , and my car was there (In the shop) But hopefully b4 the 21st my car is done. All in all We had alot of fun just talking **** and giving each other tips! LOL! Peter your an asshole!

Last edited:

Black AV6

Reaction score
What up

Im new to this site but ive been on v6performance.net for awhile and ray ( iStealBunniesZ) invited me to the site and the club. So i guess ill tell you fellas a bit about myself and my car. Umm ..My name is John or JD whichever ..Im 23 and a mechanic in davie . Ive worked on almost every kind of car ever made so if anybody need help with something let me know. Now my car is a 98 V6 EX Black with 189k on the clock , ive added a Cold air intake,Greddy Exhaust,TB spacer,Ported & Polished Intake manifold & heads. Making about 302hp at the crank with S2K injectors, as you guess its not the orig. tranny in the car but it was built to take some power.( No its not a Dr.Evil) Im still running the factory 16's right now and im in the process of buying springs to drop it. Ohh yeah i also need a cat converter now too.. And im taking off the Greedy exhaust and installing an S2000 factory exhaust.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Black AV6 said:
Im new to this site but ive been on v6performance.net for awhile and ray ( iStealBunniesZ) invited me to the site and the club. So i guess ill tell you fellas a bit about myself and my car. Umm ..My name is John or JD whichever ..Im 23 and a mechanic in davie . Ive worked on almost every kind of car ever made so if anybody need help with something let me know. Now my car is a 98 V6 EX Black with 189k on the clock , ive added a Cold air intake,Greddy Exhaust,TB spacer,Ported & Polished Intake manifold & heads. Making about 302hp at the crank with S2K injectors, as you guess its not the orig. tranny in the car but it was built to take some power.( No its not a Dr.Evil) Im still running the factory 16's right now and im in the process of buying springs to drop it. Ohh yeah i also need a cat converter now too.. And im taking off the Greedy exhaust and installing an S2000 factory exhaust.

Welcome bro im glad you finally dropped in man. Were all glad to have you, dam 302hp? thats nice i wish my car had that much lol :) Good looking out man im sure some of us down here will like to learn about our cars and your skills :)

Back