Mid-Atlantic fall meet Nov 24th 2013

slowrider87

Reaction score
Re: Mid-Atlantic late summer/early fall meet

I don't remember ever knowing about this. but i guess i did at some point cuz i posted. However, no, i am not going to make it. yay work...

Joca9114

Reaction score

Just wondering if the meet is still on for sunday? Just moved to VA within the last year and will try to make it if I do not have to work. Car still needs lot of work mostly stock tho. I live in the richmond area

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

I'm gonna go ahead and call this one a bust guys. Well reschedule for a later date since no one see,s to be able to do it this weekend.

dadams

Reaction score

:wtf1: why am I just now seeing that this was set for this weekend. oh well. Pat, why didn't you let me know! This is all your fault!

greekpizza

Reaction score

wow just saw this, yeah this weekend wouldnt have worked for me either. lets wait a little so i can bring my accord haha

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

Ya we can totally do this a different weekend. It's a badass cruise route, trust me. Ill be cleaning the mold out of my accord this weekend :sad: and then making room in the garage to tear it apart and figure out what's making my oil pressure issue.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

I work Saturdays so it'll definitely be a Sunday. How's November 24th sound? I'll have the 240 back from paint and that gives everyone a month to plan. Plus hopefully some of the guys who are away at school will e home for thanksgiving break.

Back