Mid-Atlantic fall meet Nov 24th 2013

greekpizza

Reaction score
Re: Mid-Atlantic late summer/early fall meet

I work Saturdays so it'll definitely be a Sunday. How's November 24th sound? I'll have the 240 back from paint and that gives everyone a month to plan. Plus hopefully some of the guys who are away at school will e home for thanksgiving break.
ahh i can do it. I know alot of people are probly gonna have thanksgiving plans though.

greekpizza

Reaction score
I also met two new guys with 6th gen coupes, One is lime green with a h23 swap, and the other is a stock f23 with wheels, but there cool guys. Gonna try and bring them with me.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
If that's Thanksgiving weekend I could probably do it. Where are we thinking? Pat, would you want to do it near Cville so we can do that shoot with the other guy you'd mentioned?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
His car probably won't be together by then. I was thinking the cruise I was talking xbout going up here. I wanna bring the 240 out but I font trust it to go that fat yet lol

dadams

Reaction score
His car probably won't be together by then. I was thinking the cruise I was talking xbout going up here. I wanna bring the 240 out but I font trust it to go that fat yet lol

you can bring the 240 i will tow you back if you break down :signlol:

I can do the 24th. and again why does no one tell me these things... is it because i am black, or is because of what i drive?

Back