Mission Impossible:Get to NA 150 WHP:Do you accept?

theaccordian

Reaction score
Well, I just listed all the mods I am planning to put on and they tuned accordingly.SO you can have them program it now, use it, and it'll run better once you put on all your mods.

For example, I listed that I have a 64mm bored TB, but I dont have it on my car right now, but I plan to put it on later. Thats why my A/F ratio is probably a little rich right now, until I get my TB installed.

But I doubt un tuned cam gears and pullies have any effect on air fuel ratio or timing. So I dont think it wouldnt matter regardless with those specific mods.

Crono139

Reaction score
JET doesn't really need you to list all of your mods.

They are only concerned with parts that directly effect the motor. Pulleys don't.

On the form that comes with the package, there are like 7 lines to list your mods, but there is a space to write an entire paragraph if need be.

theaccordian

Reaction score
kapao818 said:
should be tune as the last thing. =P

If this was gonna be my last mod Id rather go with a vafc tune than a jet reprogram. The jet reprogram doesent physically have your car to tune. Where a vafc will tune your carmore accurately.

Im just using jet as a base map, to adjust timiing, and using vafc to fine tune, the way I like it.

Crono139

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
Im just using jet as a base map, to adjust timiing, and using vafc to fine tune, the way I like it.

Good thinking. ;)

I called JET a while back, and they said that an AFC won't alter their settings.

Oh yeah, you only have to run at least 89 octane with the ECU upgrade. Anything higher is solely for better performance.

kapao818

Reaction score
i was thinking of getting the ECU you have on sale and sending that to JET. but i don't really want to run 91 all the time...expensive gas prices!

Crono139

Reaction score
You have to pay to play.

Fuel and timing curves modified for optimal performance and mileage using midgrade fuel (89 octane or better recommended).

Last edited:
Back