Modding cars is the worst mistake ive ever made!

j_man_honda

Reaction score
Cars are my life. I work at a car lot, buy and sell a few cars every now and then. I'm planning on becoming a car dealer so yeh, I'll be spending money on cars for a long time.

I thought about putting my accord on the backburner for a while. I was planning on doing a rb25det swap on my '96 240sx but now I wanna get a turbo for my Accord. I can't decide:thinking:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Beats paying money for Magic the Gathering cards ;)
Thats was me in middle school, can't deny it :(

LMAO...or Pokemon, or Young Jedi, or BattleTech, or Star Wars:CCG...ALL THAT **** WAS ME IN MIDDLE SCHOOL.

i always get bored of my car (ask Ray). every 2 weeks, i complain about getting a new car. in the past 6 months i've been 30 mins close to getting a Lancer GT-S, an EP3 Civic Si, an SRT-4, a Subaru WRX, and 2007 Civic Si, a 1983 T-Top Camaro, a Honda Prelude, a 1993 Honda Civic.

BUT, at the end of the day i look at the 32897395867409570 dollars spent on the Accord and love it all over again. why? because it was MY MONEY, MY DESIRE to do what i DID, and it makes me proud to say...WOW I BUILT THIS CAR...IT DIDN'T COME LIKE THIS.

kconn

Reaction score
you either love it or hate it, i think....

car modding is one of many expsensive hobbies i have..

My hobby list ;)
1. Deejay - about 5k invested (part time money maker tho)
2. Online Radio broadcasting about 3k invested ($60 roughly a month server fees)
3. Car modding about 2k invested (slow production but getting better)
4. Computers about 10k invested (my life/business)

... it all depends on what u do in life and how you look at it i see all this money as well spent and it helped me get to where i am today and it made me the person i am today as well... kinda dorky ikno but thats my out look.

and yes i remember pogs... i think i still have some in my attic lmao

-Kyle

ebineezer

Reaction score
i was one of the kids killing it on the playground b/c i had a metal "slammer":bash:

Back