More Speakers

Gmoney

Reaction score
It'll be more sound and less quality..the chucheros described ^^ actually sound sweet

f20bcg3

Reaction score
It'll be more sound and less quality..the chucheros described ^^ actually sound sweet

To be honest ive been working with audio for a long time and i had the horn on a 400 watt cummins amp with a bose bass blocker and had it on my truck it sounded great with my 2 15's

Gmoney

Reaction score
Hmm guess it's a jersey thing then ppl don't really use horns here mostly enclosed evs

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Then again my truck like my car is wrapped in infinity speakers all the way around

Turbo5upra

Reaction score
To be honest ive been working with audio for a long time and i had the horn on a 400 watt cummins amp with a bose bass blocker and had it on my truck it sounded great with my 2 15's

Must have if it had the bose bass blockers.

lashlee

Reaction score
Must have if it had the bose bass blockers.

Ha! I've been toying with stereos since I was 16, so roughly 22 years and I don't think I have ever heard of a "bose bass blocker". I guess old man Bose comes up new products all the time that are better than a regular capacitor.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Yea it was great i had one in the grill and one under the bed of the truck with 2 15" kicker comps [that i regretfully sold :( ] and it was great u could hear me coming and leaving lol shut all the donks bubbles and any other car that thot they had something lol o well what people would do to be cool lol

Back